Skip to content
Top 10 things about me!
- My passion is photography. Always has, always will be.
- I love coffee and coffee houses. If I could use a coffee house as my office life would be just that much more perfect. Especially in the fall when Pumpkin Spice lattes make their arrival!
- I love cupcakes. If there are cupcakes at your wedding I will generally steal 2 before I leave – one for me and one for my daughter. It’s tradition I bring her one home!
- Friends is my all time favorite TV show. I’ve probably watched each episode 20 times. It doesn’t get old.
- My husband and 2 kids are my life. They support me and are always my cheerleaders.
- While I’m photographing weddings I cry at least once during the day. I never know when but it happens!
- I have a small obsession with baby feet – newborns, babies – let me squeeze their feet!
- I love to dance. My parents were amazing dancers so it’s in my blood! You may find me wanting to breakout on the dance floor at weddings.
- I talk for my dog in what I think his voice would be. Yep…let’s just leave that there.
- After getting married my husband and I moved from Regina to Calgary and had both of our kids there. After 14 years we decided Saskatchewan was where we wanted to be!