The first year of your baby’s life goes by in a fleeting moment. Your baby will never be in this newborn phase again. You want to soak up every moment, every stage – the tiniest most precious hands, lips so kissable and sweet, squishy cheeks for days and let’s just take a moment to inhale that new baby smell. Can we freeze time for just a minute? I’ve been right where you are and I know how overwhelming it can be to think of capturing newborn photos after giving birth. This is why I’ve set up my studio for a full-service newborn portrait experience.
The studio to offers a full-service experience in a welcoming space. From my easy booking experience to a stocked studio with props, blankets and bonnets all you have to bring is your diaper bag and little one. I keep the studio nice and warm so your little one stays cozy and doesn’t get chilly.
Discover What the LCJ Full-Service Newborn Experience Includes
- Time is spent with you to tailor your session, creating timeless images for your home. I carefully handpick all props, blankets, headbands, and bonnets for that extra special touch.
- A wide selection of tangible, keepsake products are offered such as albums, wall art and prints.
- Client closet provided: outfits from newborn up to 1 year in a variety of neutrals and soft pastels.
- Dresses for mama are also provided in neutral colours for both maternity and postpartum.
- I’ll email you a prep guide to assist you in getting ready for the session. It includes advice on what to wear, suggestions for sibling and parent posing, and tips to help both you and your baby, all aimed at ensuring the session is a great success.
- A personal item is encouraged, if you choose, it and will only make your session more unique to you.
- Lastly……snuggles and diaper changes are on me!
If you’re expecting and looking for a full-service experience that will leave you with classic and timeless art in a welcoming space, I can ensure you will receive this experience from a fellow mama who values the importance of documenting this season of your life. Click here to head to my contact page or read my latest blog post on Why Hire a Newborn Photographer.
Enjoy these images below – this was the largest family I’ve had since moving to my new studio!